Adisorn Songkhla Co.,Ltd, established in 1980
by Mr. Kobchoke Thaitun, in the province of Songkhla, Thailand. Our goals
are to provide the general constructions and civil infrastructures with the
guarantee of experienced engineers and architects in many fields. Manpower
supply was later included to the already existing services and has now
become one of the most significant functions of the company.
We began with supplying painters to work at Erawan gas field for Union Oil in 1982. Until now we have supplied qualified painters, labors, welders, storekeepers, dispatchers, wire line technicians, lubrication crews, lab technician and fire&safety assistant to work at onshore and offshore facilities (such as Erawan, Satun, Platong, Funan and Pailin gas fields, Settapat training center, Erawan (FSO) & TK (Pattani Spirit) Tankers and Cheveron onshore workshops, etc.).
Adisorn Songkhla Co Ltd. has progressed to become the strong firm with confident records. The same time remaining steadfast to its founder’s philosophy of treating clients and employees with integrity and honesty. This is evidenced by the firm’s extensive array of diverse services and steady growth over time.
To perform Radio Operator, HLO & Personal movement and Technical Assistance
• Preferably Communication College certificate or Military certificate for proficiency in radio operations and air traffic control management.
• 1-2 years full time experience as a radio operator or equivalent position
• Good command of written and spoken English (TOEIC 550 or higher)
• Knowledge of PC applications.
• Willing to learn, self-motivated and healthy